About Dieringer Law Firm
Attorney Dieringer represents clients in traffic and criminal defense in El Paso, Teller, Douglas, Pueblo and Fremont Counties. With her extensive experience, Attorney Dieringer has successfully defended clients facing a wide range of felonies and misdemeanors. Attorney Dieringer is intimately aware of the challenges that her clients face when confronting the government over criminal charges.
Dieringer Law offers all prospective clients a free initial consultation. Weekend and evening appointments are available for the convenience of our clients.
- June 1996 – Present: Sole Practioner specializing in Criminal and Traffic/DUI Defense in El Paso County Court and an active member of the Criminal Justice Act panel with the U.S. District Court
- March 1994 – June 1996: Pelton and Pelton, 320 South Cascade, Colorado Springs.
Associate Attorney specialized in plaintiff’s personal injury and worker’s compensation litigation. Worker’s compensation litigation
- September 1992 – March 1994: El Paso County District Attorney’s Office, 105 E. Vermijo, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Deputy District Attorney.
- September 1989 – May 1992: University of Wyoming College of Law, Laramie, WY
- September 1982 – August 1984: Western State College, Gunnison, Colorado
- September 1980 – 1982: University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, Air Force ROTC
Member of the Following Professional Organizations:
- The Colorado Bar Association Member
- El Paso County Bar Association Member
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association Member
- Criminal Justice Act Panel Member, U.S. District Court
- Past Member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- CIVA Charter School Board Member: May 2007-March 2008
Please review our site and see what we may be able to offer you.
Feel free to Call us at (719) 645-4435.